- www.airdenaroma.com will not pass any credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- www.airdenaroma.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, ( www.airdenaroma.com ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The www.airdenaroma.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
• companies such as payment service providers, warehousing service providers and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns;
• purchasers and their advisors following a sale of all or part of our business, so that they can continue to provide services to you;
• third party databases to which Airden Aroma L.L.C and/or one of our brands subscribes;
• government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
• agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained – we will then dispose of it promptly and securely. Depending on your country of residence, we may transfer your Personal Information both insideandoutsidetheEuropeanEconomicArea.When we transferyour Personal Information, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring we only transfer it to countries that are deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data and under contract ual terms that provide appropriate data protection. You have the following rights which you may exercise in relation to the Personal Information we process about you:
• to access a copy of your Personal Information; • to require us to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
• to restrict our use of your Personal Information;
• to object to our use of your Personal Information. Where you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must first verify your identity to our satisfaction. Cookies As part of our normal data collection process on our Web Sites, the Web Site may deposit “cookies” in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you are viewing the website. We use two types of cookies on our website:
• “Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
• carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
• access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
• “Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember: • any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
• the number of visits that you have made to our website; and
appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access or other unlawful forms of processing are implemented. Although we will strive to take commercially reasonable security precautions regarding all Personal Information, visitors or users to the Web Sites acknowledge and agree that Airden Aroma L.L.C does not control the transfer of information or data via the Web Sites or over any other electronic facilities or media.